Jun 21, 2012

my little pal

I love when Paxton wakes up in the morning. He is so cuddly and pleasant. If he doesn't hear us walking around, he will stay in his crib for a good 45 minutes until he starts shouting for apple juice. We love that he can entertain himself by singing, kicking his rails, turning his music box on a off and playing with his hands (the morning is the only time of day when they are appealing to him as a toy).

He hates changing from his pjs though. That's when the day of mothering a toddler boy really begins. If Kevin is still here when we get Paxton out of his crib, I ask (beg) to change him before he leaves. Those are good days.

Here is Paxton this morning taking a break from talking to grandma T, as I delayed the inevitable task of giving him fresh "ropas".


No comments:

Post a Comment