Oct 7, 2012

Tiago William

Per family requests--here are some pictures taken on day 5, at the peak of the jaundice period. So, excuse the yellowness. I don't have photoshop skills to correct that :)

Also, I will post more pictures once we get around to taking and downloading some. Our sea shipment arrived on Friday (hooray!) but Saturday I woke up with 103.5 fever and spent a good chunk of the afternoon in the ER. Our house still looks the same as it did on Friday at 5pm when the movers left.

But our stuff is here, and arrived with minimal casualties. Paxton is feeling better and is back at school. And Tiago is growing and just being adorable.  Life is good. 







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby. Just want to smell him and snuggle him and kiss him. I think you guys make some pretty cute babies. Hope you feel better soon.
    Kathy speaking here.

    ReplyDelete