Nov 24, 2012

"I've got you"

I had left Tiago on my bed after a few hours of Ergoing him around Seoul. He seemed happy to be lying flat so I ran to throw his blankets in the washer. But he was still calm, so I went to put away our purchases. Then I heard him cry. Loud. This boy goes from 0 to 100% decibels in 2 seconds. As I was running to wash my hands I heard a little voice in my room, "i've got you...".  Paxton. He had run to answer the call for help, had slid his little toddler hands under his baby brother and offered those reassuring words.

I love my little boys. They.melt.my.heart.






1 comment:

  1. Oh the cuteness of those two boys! Love the kiss on the head and then the letting go... Tiago seems like such a good sport. The jammies! What are the sizes now? I have some I bought but now I worry they are too small already. Kisses for all. Kathy

    ReplyDelete