Sep 12, 2012

fully termed



Well, it looks like baby T dropped only to set up shop to grow some more. As of today (37.5 weeks):

1.  He supposedly weights 7 lbs 14 oz (about 3.5 kg)

2.  I get hungry every 2 hours on the dot--some mornings I never stop being hungry, no matter how   much breakfast/snacks I eat

3.  I have gained between 25 and 27 lbs--you are only supposed to gain 20 in Korea

Sooo...

4.  Per Dr. J, I am not to have any carbs for the remainder of my pregnancy, except for whole fruits

5.  Per Dr. P, I am to exercise 3 hours/day (yes, DAY!!)
#2 is a problem for #4. Sometimes a pregnant girl's gotta have her cereal... and toast... and Jamba Juice!  Maybe it's the juice's fault that this baby is getting so big

6.  In the clothing department, all I have left are about 5 tops and 3 bottoms that I can comfortably wear

7.  Paxton is suspecting that my belly can't keep growing. He is so sweet and cuddly with her mami these days. He is my hangout buddy when I just want to sit (we watch TV, color, or play with legos), and he even does yoga with me.

8. I am no longer stressing about preterm labor. Now I am crossing my fingers for a September baby... please?

My mom gets here on Saturday and then we'll be ready anytime. Here's to a lot of walking over the next couple of weeks!!






5 comments:

  1. I can't believe your doctor wants you to exercise 3 hours a day. That is only going to make you hungry!Sounds like you are having a good attitude about it all. Anyway, it will only be for a few more days then you will have the baby. In September for sure. I'm glad your mom is coming. She will be there to help with whatever you need. Counting the days with you...Thinking of you. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more pictures and hear more about baby H!! I am trying to walk, even yoga has gotten hard now. I just end up so sore that it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. exercise three hours a DAY?!?!?! is he serious???? sheesh. you look amazing and I'm so glad you blog!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um.... I gained 40 with both of mine! I think you are doing awesome. As far as exercising 3 hours... That's crazy business! :) Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just glad I didn't go to 42 weeks as the doctor suggested I might (and that's why I was supposed to exercise and eat well, just in case I was pregnant for a while). Scary thought!

    ReplyDelete