Sep 4, 2012

pax



This is Paxton going to school on Labor Day. We had breakfast together and took him to the bus--Korean schools don't get American holidays. Kevin had the day off so we planned to explore the city sans toddler. I was excited to have Kevin all to myself so we planned a day to go out and visit other parts of the city.

Although I felt moderately guilty for putting him on the bus when we could have invited him along, Paxton was ready to go after a weekend of being with us in a house with very limited entertainment. The apple slices and the blue tennis shoes he chose himself only sweetened the deal. We love our big boy!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Does Paxton have a backpack to match every outfit? Very stylish. He looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, noooo. That is the backpack that they gave him at school. And he is wearing his uniform. Quite a few schools in Korea use that plad, although I am not sure why they need uniforms when they are so little--also, I end up doing laundry a lot more. Oh and don't worry, he also has a gym-day uniform (???).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as in Mexico- you gotta love uniforms... Tip- take the uniform off when he comes back from school so that he can re-use it a coupl of times. Although that might be hard with a boy running around all day and getting dirty :)

    ReplyDelete