Dec 30, 2012

an interview with 3 month-old Tiago

For the baby record and for grandparents who are far away:

What are some of your favorite things?
T: I love to laugh out loud, especially when i see silly faces and when mami plays with my legs. I also enjoy a good session of peek-a-boo, and my hands... oh, my hands...

Some thoughts about the word around you?
T: I am extremely interested in food, and would like to eat some. I have been allowed to suck on bananas, but i also want to try some of that stuff on the dishes - and use the tools that make the clanky sounds.  I loooove going out. You can get me to be in my best behavior whilst out. And being a Seoul baby, i mostly get to go in the Ergo, which guarantees time right next to mami or daddy. What's not to love?

Which moves have you accomplished recently?
T: Well, i am working on my hand coordination. I can grab my toys, but then drop them too soon. Bleh. Duuring tummy time, i can lift my head 45 degrees, but my eyes move all the way up and do the rest of the looking.


1 comment:

  1. Milu
    I forgot to comment here, and to you in person. I LOVE these blog entries! The photos are great, and your writing is such a delight. Thank you SO MUCH for doing this!

    ReplyDelete