Dec 28, 2012

catching up: fall 2012

Well, Winter is upon us and Fall is but a distant memory. Some fall happenings I want to document:


Halloween

One of Paxton's favorite chill activities is playing "corre corres" (run, run) -- a.k.a. Mario Kart -- with Kevin. And he always chooses Luigi. It was only fitting that once he got a brother, they should be Mario and Luigi for halloween. I ordered Luigi's costume and had fun making Mario's (no such thing as a rush order of a baby Mario costume online).

 Luigi ready to go to preschool

Mario attending a party 

excuse Mario, he was only 5 weeks old 

golden picture: Luigi only wore his mustache for 0.35 minutes



Tiago's blessing

November 18, 2012 -- a perfect day. Kevin gave our sweet Tiago boy a wonderful baby blessing at our church.  I am grateful that Kevin holds and honors his priesthood and that he is such a good dad to both Paxton and Tiago.

in daddy's arms

 love his cute baby hands

 ...and his smile!

the family that attended

our family of four


Yessy, Ali, and Mamima's visit

It was such a treat to have them here! :) We felt so loved that our cousin, aunt, and 77-year old grandma would make the 14 hour plane ride to come see us. I don't know my way around Seoul very well yet, and I don't speak Korean, but I sure loved sharing my favorite foods and places with them.



A birthday!

(Mine). It has been a few years since I felt like having a dance party for my birthday. But this year... oh boy, did I want to just dance and dance. Maybe it is that I have been so latino-deprived here, or the lack of going out dancing throughout the move (and pregnancy). Unfortunately, our floors are carpeted... not conducive to a dance floor at all. To get my dance fix, I started going to Zumba last week.

Kevin made an awesome triple-layer chocolate cake to commemorate my moving into the 30 somethings. So, dance fail but cake success. If you think it looks good, it tasted even better! I promise if you come to visit, you can request your own personal chocolate cake.



heidi and my dad where there to sing happy birthday ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment