What do you do when you come into the room to find that the piles of fresh laundry you stayed up folding the night before -- and didn't put away, grr! -- have been strewn accross the floor? (1) scream "noooo!!" to the top of your lungs, or (2) take a deep breath and go grab the bag of chocolate chips out of the pantry.
Sigh.
No, this wasn't the baby's handiwork... BUT he saw it happening and did NOTHING to stop it!
Sigh.
No, this wasn't the baby's handiwork... BUT he saw it happening and did NOTHING to stop it!

We laughed so hard! Tiago is looking so innocent. "I didn't do it!" The chocolate chips do come in handy in emergencies.
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to catch up on all your recent adventures. Great job on the blog effort! We miss you guys and wish we could have your boys over for a play date. Mollie especially, who thinks Paxton lives at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house. So confusing for these kids.
ReplyDeleteThis the most delightful post. what fun writer you are!
ReplyDeleteI FEEL YOUR PAIN!! Seriously, I've been there MANY times! I have started sorting through the pile and only folding what goes in one drawer, then I put it away and pick/fold the things in another drawer, put away, repeat! Keeping one pile away from the kids (blocking them with my body to protect the pile) is easier than protecting 10 piles. :) haha. Oh the joys of motherhood! I go through my own bag of chocolate chips every so often! :)
ReplyDelete